Current Student Resources: Forms, Guidelines and Policies
Please visit the Registrar's Services page for downloadable forms and guidelines related to graduate education:
- Application for Graduation
- Change of Graduation Date (used when a student who has already applied for graduation needs to change the anticipated graduation date to a different semester).
- Degree Verification (a form to request a letter indicating all degree requirements have been satisfied before the degree is posted to a student’s official transcript).
- Enrollment Verification (a form to request a letter indicating that you are/were an enrolled student).
- FERPA Directory Information (withholds or releases disclosure of Directory Information).
- FERPA Release Authorization (releases student Education Records to a designated 3rd party).
- Program Change Request (a form to request a program change from one academic program to another).
- Thesis Manual (link to the College of Graduate Studies and Research's Thesis Manual)
- Time Extension Request (a form to request a time extension to complete the master’s degree)
- Transcript Request (to request a copy of your official Northeastern transcript.)
For information on graduate education policies and guidelines, please visit the Academic Regulations section of the catalog.