We appreciate your interest in working at Northeastern and are currently accepting application materials for the following positions:
- Alumni Relations Coordinator
- Assistant Director-Lead Banner DBA
- Coordinator of El Centro Student Registration and Financial Aid
- Coordinator Lead Banner Programmer Analyst
- Director of Individual Giving
- Specialist (Advisor) -Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (BAIS)
- Assistant Director - Project Success and Proyecto Pa’Lante
In order to be considered for employment, you must submit the following by the application deadline:
- Employment Application (required for each position applied)
- Statement of Annuitant Status
- Official Transcript(s)
Please see the individual position listings for other required materials and the application deadline.
Employment Applications and Statement of Annuitant Status forms are also available at:
Northeastern Illinois University
Office of Human Resources
Bernard Office Building
5555 N. Bernard
Chicago, IL 60625
We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Employment Services reserves the right not to consider any application on the basis of:
- incomplete information/documents
- delay in submission
- not meeting minimal qualifications
Be assured, your application will be reviewed on the basis of the position(s) in which you qualify and we will inform you of our decision.
Northeastern Illinois University is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer and invites applications from Women and Minorities as well as Other Qualified Individuals.