We appreciate your interest in working at Northeastern and are currently accepting application materials for the following positions:
- Coordinator - El Centro
- Assistant Director - University Technology Services-Integrated ERP Applications
- Associate Director - Student Health and Counseling Services
- Director - University Police
- Specialist - Center for Teaching and Learning
In order to be considered for employment, you must submit the following by the application deadline:
- Employment Application (required for each position applied)
- Affirmative Action Form
- Statement of Annuitant Status (required for each position applied)
- Official Transcript(s)
(Each position requires a background check.)
Please see the individual position listings for other required materials and the application deadline.
Employment Applications, Affirmative Action Form and Statement of Annuitant Status forms are also available at:
Northeastern Illinois University
Office of Human Resources
Bernard Office Building
5555 N. Bernard
Chicago, IL 60625
We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Employment Services reserves the right not to consider any application on the basis of:
- incomplete information/documents
- delay in submission
- not meeting minimal qualifications
Be assured, your application will be reviewed on the basis of the position(s) in which you qualify and we will inform you of our decision.
Northeastern Illinois University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and invites applications from Women, Minorities, Veterans and Persons with Disabilities, as well as Other Qualified Individuals. Northeastern Illinois University's positions are contingent upon the University's receipt of its State of Illinois appropriation.