We appreciate your interest in working at Northeastern and are currently accepting application materials for the following positions:
- Director, Student Rights and Responsibilities - Division of Student Affairs
- Specialist - Learning Support Center
- Coordinator - The Center for College Access and Success
- Specialist (Educational Technologist & Instructional Designer) - Center for Teaching and Learning
- Coordinator of Graduate Enrollment - Enrollment Services
- Alumni Relations Coordinator - Alumni Relations
In order to be considered for employment, you must submit the following by the application deadline:
- Employment Application (required for each position applied)
- Statement of Annuitant Status
- Official Transcript(s)
Each position requires a background check.
Please see the individual position listings for other required materials and the application deadline.
Employment Applications and Statement of Annuitant Status forms are also available at:
Northeastern Illinois University
Office of Human Resources
Bernard Office Building
5555 N. Bernard
Chicago, IL 60625
We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Employment Services reserves the right not to consider any application on the basis of:
- incomplete information/documents
- delay in submission
- not meeting minimal qualifications
Be assured, your application will be reviewed on the basis of the position(s) in which you qualify and we will inform you of our decision.
Northeastern Illinois University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and invites applications from Women, Minorities, Veterans and Persons with Disabilities, as well as Other Qualified Individuals.