Information Center and CTA U-Pass
The NEIU Information Center can help you find answers to all of your questions related to campus information and resources. Our friendly student staff will be happy to help you with a wide variety of services. The Information Center is conveniently located in Village Square.
Fall 2013 hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8:30am-10pm, Saturday 9am-1pm
To reach us, call: 773-442-4636 (INFO)
Like us on Facebook: NEIU Information Center
Information Center Services:
- Discounted AMC and Regal movie tickets
$6.50 and $8.00 options
$.46 / stamp, $9.20 for a book of 20
- Student, Staff and Faculty IDs
First ID is free, replacements are $10
Available lockers can be rented in Bernard Brommel Hall (BBH), Lech Walesa Hall (LWH), and the Fine Arts (FA) buildings
To rent a locker in FA, you must be a Fine Arts major and have approval from the department to rent a locker (due to limited number of lockers in the FA bldg)
The fee is $5.00 per semester
- NEW! Tickets to NEIU performing arts concerts are now sold at the Information Center or online at:
- Lost and Found
The CTA U-Pass is an unlimited ride pass for the CTA, available to all full-time students
Replacements are obtained through the Information Center - the fee is $50.00
|Who is eligible?
||All full-time students at NEIU. For the Spring, Summer and Fall terms, full-time is defined as 12 hours minimum for undergraduate students and 9 hours minimum for graduate students|
|How much is it?
||$82 for the Summer 2013 semester, and $128 beginning Fall 2013 semester|
|Can I waive the fee?
||You cannot waive the U-Pass fee unless you fall into these categories:
- students who are para-transit dependent
- students who are currently studying abroad
- students who are taking all classes at UCLC (University Center–Lake County)
- students who are taking all classes online only