Plan Your Visit
- Call or email to schedule your visit at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Try to schedule your visit on one of our available dates (listed below).
- Request for visits on dates other than the listed available date will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Campus tours are only scheduled when classes are in session during the fall and spring semesters.
- There are no weekend or evening tours available.
- Northeastern Illinois University does not provide transportation for group visits.
- Please do not make any transportation arrangements until you receive a confirmation from the Admission Counseling & Recruitment Office of Northeastern Illinois University, informing you of your tour date.
- Buses and oversized vans are expected to park in Lot L of the Campus Parking Facility.
- Buses are welcome to drop off students in Lot D and wait for their students in Lot L.
- Please do not park in Lots A or C, due to the limited access in those lots.
- To view the campus map, click on: NEIU Campus Map
- Groups are required to provide their own chaperones for your visit.
- There should be one supervising adult for every 10 students.
- Chaperones will be required to accompany the group at all times during the visit.
- Meals are not provided for Group Visits but can be purchased.
- If groups wish to purchase meals, or have any questions regarding meal services, please contact Bill Reich at 773-442-5335, email William.Reich@Sodexo.com or stop by the food services office located in the Northeastern Illinois University Food Court.