The Campus Recreation Program provides a variety of recreation opportunities for all students, faculty, and staff.
Components of this comprehensive program include:
- open recreation
- intramural activities
- sport clubs
- wellness and fitness programming
- personal training and instructional programs
Intramural competition is offered in male, female and co-rec divisions. Sports that are typically offered include softball, soccer, volleyball, flag football, tennis, racquetball, basketball, badminton, and table tennis. Sport clubs may include volleyball, soccer, baseball, outdoor adventure and martial arts.
All programs are conducted in The Physical Education Complex.
The facilities include:
- a fitness center with weight training and exercise equipment
- a swimming pool
- group exercise studios
- indoor running track
- racquetball courts and locker rooms
- Outdoors are the Athletic Field and 6 tennis courts
Hours of Operation
Monday - Wednesday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
For more information, call us at 773-442-4135.