NEIUport is NEIU's university-wide internet portal. This portal provides quick, centralized, and secure access to information and services for all NEIU students, faculty, and staff.
Your NEIUport account allows you to:
- Register for classes online
- View course seating capacities (open or closed classes)
- Determine course prerequisites
- Print out a class schedule
- View grades and transcript
- Request official transcripts
- Review Financial Aid awards
- Print out a tuition and fees statement
- Pay tuition and fees online with credit, debit or check
How Do I Obtain a NEIUport NetID and Password?
NEIUport accounts are automatically created for students admitted to NEIU. An NEIU Online Connection! letter is sent shortly after admission acceptance. If you did not receive a letter, you can look up your NEIUport NetID and password. Please go to the website address http://neiuport.neiu.edu. You will need to enter your NEIU ID number and date of birth.
- The NEIU ID Number is highlighted in yellow on your NEIU ID Card
- An NEIU ID Card can be obtained at the Information Center located in the Village Square section of the Student Union
How Do I Access NEIUport?
You can access NEIUport by going to: http://neiuport.neiu.edu. NEIUport is available Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. until 12 a.m. It is also available on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Times are subject to change.