In order for NEIU to continue to provide an affordable education, it is important for the student to meet his/her financial commitment. Students who have not met their financial obligation are subject to the following:
- The student may not be allowed to register for classes.
- Transcripts and diplomas will not be released.
- The student's account will be charged a $50 non-refundable outstanding balance fee.
- The student’s account will be assigned to private collection agencies.
- The student’s account will be reported to the State of Illinois Comptroller.
- Please note that only one emergency loan can be approved in one semester.