This ongoing effort engages NEIU alumni from various career fields and brings them back to campus to
chat with students about their prospective majors and career paths during the 'NEIU Alumni Career
Connection Day'. On-site informational interviews are conducted by students of the alumni and a
competitive student resume evaluation contest will be held. The goal of this new program is to connect
students with alumni in careers that interest them and provide a venue for speed networking and
Don't just surf the web to navigate your future, network in person at NEIU's Alumni Career Connection Day!
Monday, November 12, 2012
3:00 pm - 6:00 p.m. (Mocktail Reception begins at 5:00 p.m.)
Location - Golden Eagles Room in the Student Union
- Learn more about prospective career fields in your major
- Submit a resume for professional evaluation (and prizes!)
- Register for informational interviews with NEIU Alumni professionals
- Speed network with NEIU Alumni at our 'Mocktail Reception'
Contact Alan Jones, email@example.com to register
- Mentor prospective future career colleagues
- Impart invaluable knowledge regarding your career field
- Offer 'best practice' advice to students navigating their pre-career choices
- Learn about NEIU career transition services & Alumni Association benefits
Contact Melissa Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org to register
To register complete the electronic RSVP form or download the PDF version.
For more information, go to http://www.neiu.edu/Alumni