The College of Business and Management hold events to provide students, alumni, and community members additional opportunities to expand their knowledge in the field of business. These regular and special events engage our students and business professionals in the community in global and local business topics. Networking and career opportunities are also featured at many of our events, such as:
- The Annual International Business Conference
- Women in Business Seminar
- One Book Per Semester Program
- Annual Business Etiquette Dinner
- Northeastern Empowerment Through Technology Day
Visit the College’s Calendar of Events for more information on upcoming events.